Sunday, October 11, 2009

Who Is This Heroin In My Scary Dream

3 weeks is a very long time for anyone who is in a very bad healthy.. People know that I’m infected by H1N1. But I prefer not to go to the hospital.. You know what?? I have a lot of work to be done quickly.. So, if I go to a medical checkup, they must quarantine me.. To avoid that, I risk myself not to go to the hospital or any private clinic. Anyway, this is not the story.. Here we go..
Last night, in the second week of the infection, I sleep late cause some work.. So, it’s almost at 0330 something when I say good night to my shin chan..

I’m not smart but maybe a little genius boy in performance.. Instead la.. But almost of my time, I prefer to be an untidy and crazy boy.. So, I finish my task while the others still blablabla doing there.. While waiting for the others, I just stand at a corner of the upper corridor of the science’s block.. Actually, it’s a strategic place for a sniper anyway.. hehe..

She smile while walk styli toward me and she whispering something to my left ear “I needs someone at the dinner tonight”.. huhh.. I blur for a while.. But she continue speaking “If you free and don’t mind, could you be my..” I interrupt her “I was invited by some friend of mine, this morning, to do some little crazy things.. Tonight!!”. I quite a while.. She looks a little disappointed and she also quite while keep thinking..

Then she said “In some secret reason, I really needs someone and I choose you.. Anyway, if you couldn’t accept this little request, it’s ok.. Never mind”.. I still quite and blur.. “You know why I come to you?? Actually, it’s hurt of being your secret admire” she turn back and left me alone there.. I watch her then before she enter the classroom, she smile at me.. huhh!!
In a moment, some words just played inside my mind.. “Nice offer but..!@#$%^&*() ..baby.. huhh!!”.. So I forget that offer because I already promised my friend.

1 hour latter..

The world know this funny new.. How they know?? I don’t know.. My friend just told me and he surrender.. He will do that crazy things alone.. huh!! What a good friend do a blablabla things for a friend.. Thank you friend.. You are my good friend too.. The thing seems goes as simple as they go on.. Everyone give support.. As an innocent, I nearly blablabla to blablabla.. “Why things go this way??”

Suddenly, I felt very hot.. I’m awake and its morning.. huhh!! Oh dream!! I just have a good dream.. Yahh!! It’s a very good dream.. I wake up and directly walk to the window.. It’s too hot inside me.. “What a very different style morning wishes by God??” I asking myself.. I sit down outside there while keep breathing fresh morning air.. It is 0630.. Sunday morning.. August 9, 2009..

After a while, I remember the dream just now.. Yah I gonna like.. I love that dream.. It’s a sweet dream instead.. So I try to recover it.. I believe, no one will knows how great is it in my dream.. So, I take a pencil and quickly write it on a piece of none proper paper (I just found it in front of my house).. I won’t lost it.. It’s remain me to my English teacher Miss Anna, 8 years ago.. But now, she must be a madam (maybe and hopefully).. Just lost contact with them all after left that fuckin’ rock school.. Anyway, I really miss you all, friends, mates, teachers, stories, experiences, and the school itself..

So I put that paper under my sting pillow.. I wanna continue that dream again.. Don’t know what will happen the next episode right.. But.. I feel not so good.. It’s too bad.. Suddenly, like it is in the middle of sober and unsober, I wake up again, and put some jogging clothes and wear my futsal’ shooter.. “I’m going for a jogging baby..” I said to my shin chan.. huhh!! What a crazy boy do at this Sunday morning.. He has less rest time, H1N1 viruses influence, and maybe other blablabla bad things.. huhh!!

Nicely, there is a soccer field near to my house.. I don’t know how, why, what I’m doing right now.. It’s like my mind got jam.. You know?? Well, it’s still good for me to completely finish three round there..

Then, while walking back home, suddenly, I felt so afraid.. Actually, I’m a brave man with no fear to any kind of things before.. Instead la..hehe.. But never felt like this.. This is very different morning in my life.. My mind just got to works back.. Reach home, I take that nonproper paper contains my sweet dream and read it.. In a moment, I see what things happen to me lately.. Last night.. This morning.. This sweet dream, I’m reading now.. Now I see the meaning of the dream.. I really sure that maybe, she was.. umm.. a God’s angel who come to invite me to my destiny, that I will never sure where.. And now.. The meaning of the dinner, little crazy thing, blur, quite, friend, news, the secret reason, classroom, gorgeous Miss Anna, and every single word that I wrote up there.. Now I’m scare.. Really really scare.. I see what I’m dreaming.. You can’t imagine that.. What inside there?? The backdrop, the sound effect, the beauty of the heroin, and the other things..

Day after day, I got busy with my programming job.. And I forget this story.. After two month and come last night, during re-arrange and cleaning my house and while listen to my favorite Indonesian pop song, I found this paper under my rack.. And it’s remain me to this dream again.. huhu.. Even when retyping this, I’m SCARE.. It’s actually a SCARY DREAM!!

What I’m typing here right now is just a little thing.. Actually, there was some weird things happened that morning and the week.. I couldn’t wrote them all here.. The only thing I can say to conclude this is.. “Thanks God.. I’m alive”

No comments: